My Blinkie

tk-Shelly-Blinkie

Followers

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *

Total Pageviews

Categories

Monday, February 19, 2024

 
 
Designz by Shelly  <You Are Here>
Check out our Blog 
and if you are a designer and would like to contribute to the train with us come and join ourFB Page (designers only and make sure to answer the questions please) 
  
You can download my part  :: HERE ::
 
I also made a FTU Cluster Frame with this kit:

This is FTU/PU only
You can download this: <HERE>
 
This train goes live February 20th 
If you go to a blog and it's not posted yet please check back later
Thank you's on my blog posts are Appreciated
 
 
 
 

5 comments:

  1. wonderful!! I've wanted to join a blog train since last winter. *giggles* This is the 2nd current one I've found. ((((thank you)))) - Jules

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous kit Shelly thank you so much xx

    ReplyDelete

Forums

m18-ic10 CM1-byangelsdesignz MNYUAf-Q-zps3yd6mpb7

Search

Blog Archive

My CU Licenses

1

10

11

2

3

4

5

6

7

8

9

Desirena-Designs-CU4-CUL-Designz-By-Shelly

Desirena-Designs-R4-RL-Designz-By-Shelly

Desirena-Designs-UUL-Designz-By-Shelly

JDD-CU4-CULicense-2016-Designs-By-Shelly-83

JDD-Unlimited-Personal-Usage-License-Designs-By-Shelly-88