- ▼ April (6)
- ► 2016 (54)
- ► 2015 (43)
- A Space Between
- Alicia Mujica
- Amy Marie's Kits
- Angel Wing Scraps
- Arthur Crowe
- Black Widow Creationz
- BLT DeZignz
- Chili Designz
- Creative Scraps by Crys
- Cris DeLara
- CT tag
- CT tags
- CT Tut
- Designer Scraps
- Designs by Peace
- Designz By Shelly
- Digi Graphic Designs
- Digi Style Designs
- Digital Scraps Blog Train
- Diry Art Designs
- Disturbed Scraps
- Element Pack
- Exclusive Scrap Kit
- Freeks Creations
- FTU Cluster Frame
- FTU Scrap Kit
- Gimptastic Scraps
- Gold Dust
- Jenny's Designz
- Katherine Barber
- Lady Dragus
- Matching kit
- Michal's Designz
- MMéliCréa Designz
- Mystical Scraps
- Oky Draft
- Paper Pack
- PTU Cluster Frame
- PTU Scrap Kit
- PTU Tube
- PTU Tut
- Sale Ad
- Sassy Dede
- Scrapping Your Memories
- Scraps N Company
- Sensibility Scrapping
- Store Collab
- Swan Scraps
- Tagger Size
- The Psp Project
- Wendy G Store
Stores I Follow
Monday, April 24, 2017
This tut was written for those with a basic knowledge of psp
~ Use my tag as a reference for element placement~
I used PSP9 ...but any of them should work.
PTU Scrap kit " One Fine Day " by Creative Scraps by Crys
You can buy it Here:
PTU Tube from Verymany called "Little Angel"
you can buy this tube Here:
Xero - Porcelain
Be sure to D/S all elements along the way
~Font of your Choice~
So let's get started
1. Open new image 900 x 900 Transparent background checked
2. Open element 26 - copy and paste to canvas - move to the top left
corner of canvas - duplicate- image mirror - duplicate again - image flip -
duplicate 1 last time - image mirror - do not drop shadow but merge each
3. Open element 79 - re size to 700 x 634 - copy and paste to canvas - place
toward the bottom of your tag - duplicate - image mirror - place copy at
top of tag. drop shadow elements.
4. Open element 25 - re size to 800 x 800 - copy and paste to canvas - place
toward center of tag - using your magic wand click center - modify -
expand by 15 - open paper 16 - re size to 800 x 800 - copy and paste as new
layer - selections - invert - delete - select none - move the paper layer
below element 25 - adjust opacity to 90%
5. Open frame 5 - copy and paste to tag - place on top of element 25
6. Open your tube - if using the one I used re size to 753 x 600 - copy and
paste to your tag - adjust her to your liking use my tag as reference
7. Open element 14 - re size to 300 x165 - copy and paste - image mirror -
image flip - place toward bottom of tag to the left.
8. Open element 88 - re size to 96 x 400 - copy and paste - place to the
right of the frame.
9. Open element 82 - re size 300 x 232 - copy and paste to left side of the
frame - duplicate - mirror - adjust to your liking or use my tag as a guide.
10. Open element 64 - copy and paste to bottom part of your tag.
11. Open element 80 - re size 500 x 234 - copy and paste to tag - place to
the right - duplicate - mirror - place it to the left of your tag - I didn't
drop shadow these.
12. Open element 94 - re size to 143 x 300 - copy and paste to your tag
placing to the right toward the top.
13. Open element 77 - re size to 490 x 400 - copy and paste to your tag
placing to the lower to middle right side. See my tag for placement.
14. Open element 70 - re size to 200 x 119 - copy and paste to the lower
right side of your tag.
15. Open element 68 - re size to 276 x 276 - copy and paste to to lower
right side of your tag making sure you can see element 70.
16. Open element 67 - re sized to 168 x 200 - copy and paste in front of
17. Open element 65 - re size to 276 x 300 - copy and paste in front of
18. Open element 13 - re size to 100 x 86 - copy and paste to your tag -
place to the left of your tag on the flowers.
19. Make any adjustments you'd like to your tag. Be sure to drop shadow all
your elements! Then merge all visible layers. Re size your tag to your liking.
20. Effects - plugins - Xero - Porcelain at whatever settings you like, I
used the set setting of xero.
21. Add copyright info. Save your tag as png. and your done!
I hope you like my tut! Please feel free to send me your version I would
love to see them. Any questions email at email@example.com