I CT For




 photo CSBS_ByFreek.gif

Blogs I Follow



Photobucket

Stores I Follow

Saturday, November 29, 2014

Holiday Dreams Collab Scrap Kits

The Girls talked me into making a scrap kit!
This is my very First Kit so please be nice
This is my part of the Collab 

You can grab my kit here:
HOLIDAY DREAMS EXPIRED
Gold Dust, Sassy Dede and Designs By Peace
Made kits too! 
Sassy Dede Part
Gold Dust Part
Designz By Peace Part
All kits are due to post December 1st but some of us are posting
now as we want to work on other projects
I hope you enjoy playing with our kits!
I would love to see what you made with my part!
Please leave me some love when you download my kit
Thanks for looking


14 comments:

  1. Thank you sooooo much! I love it all <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. thank you for sharing it- downloaded it

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fantastic kit, LOVE it!!!
    Many thanks.
    Hugs, Ann

    ReplyDelete
  4. merci pour ce cadeau

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you so very much for sharing the Holiday Dreams kit xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful!! Thanks so much!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thank you for the cute free kit :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thank you for sharing this beautiful gift with us. :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Beautiful kit, thank you bunches dear <3 love it <3!!!!

    ReplyDelete

Featured Post

Dark Angel

Search