My Blinkie

tk-Shelly-Blinkie

Followers

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *

Total Pageviews

Categories

Friday, July 18, 2014
I have the honor of working with Alicia Mujica
This is the first tube she allowed me to work with
Isn't she the cutest ever
You can get this cutie at her store here:
Along with this tube I was given a Scrap kit
It has 51 elements and 12 papers
It's so very cute
You can Grab this kit at her Store here:
I made my first of three CT tags
Thanks for taking a look at my work


0 comments:

Post a Comment

Forums

m18-ic10 CM1-byangelsdesignz MNYUAf-Q-zps3yd6mpb7 Lx3mrBM

Search

Blog Archive

My CU Licenses

1

10

11

2

3

4

5

6

7

8

9

Desirena-Designs-CU4-CUL-Designz-By-Shelly

Desirena-Designs-R4-RL-Designz-By-Shelly

Desirena-Designs-UUL-Designz-By-Shelly

JDD-CU4-CULicense-2016-Designs-By-Shelly-83

JDD-Unlimited-Personal-Usage-License-Designs-By-Shelly-88